PAYMENT INFORMATION + CARECREDIT
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks and cash. All presented cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When an unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expenses strike, as well. Raleigh Community Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and upon approval, will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly-interest-free-installments. You can either apply at our hospital where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval or you may apply online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
PLEASE NOTE:to use your CareCredit financing, balance must exceed $200.00. CareCredit may not be used to cover costs incurred for boarding, daycare, or grooming services.
INSURANCE FOR YOUR PETS
To learn more about another popular option to cover veterinary expenses, please visit the following pet insurance websites: